The MMR-630 Series meters are professional portable instruments for measuring very low resistances. Due to their special measurement algorithm they can be used for both resistive and inductive type of a specimen that makes
– type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010 – 1 and IEC 61557
– measurement category: CAT III 300 V acc. to EN 61010 – 1
– protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP54
Other technical data:
– meter’s power supply: battery package SONEL/Ni-MH 4,8 V
– battery charging time: approx. 2,5 hours
– number of measurements with the current of 10 A: 300
– auto-off time: 120 seconds
– immunity to interference: additional error ≤1% for voltage 50 Hz ≤100 mV RMS
– maximum leads resistance for the 10 A current: 0,1 Ω
– maximum inductance of the tested object: 40H
– accuracy of the test current: ±10%
– resistance measurement time:
– with the selected resistive object type with the bidirectional current: 3 seconds
– with the selected inductive object type, dependant on the resistance
and inductance of the object: a few minutes (max. 10)
– dimensions: 295 x 222 x 95 mm
– weight: approx. 1,7 kg
Rated operational conditions:
– operation temperature: 0…+40°C
– storage temperature: -20…+60°C
MMR-620 microohmmeter conforms the following directives
or standards according to CE requirements.
Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 73/23/EEC, 93/68/EEC.
EN 61010 – 1:2001 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use. General requirements .
EN 61010 – 031:2002: Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use. Safety requirements for hand-held probe assemblies for electrical measurement and test.
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) 89/336/EEC, 92/31/EEC, 93/68/EEC.
EN 61326:1997+A1:1998+A2:2001 Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use – EMC requirements.
|0…999,9μΩ||0,1μΩ||10 A||±(0,25% m.v. + 2 digits)|
|1,0000…1,9999 mΩ||0,0001 mΩ|
|2,000…19,999 mΩ||0,001 mΩ|
|20,00…199,99 mΩ||0,01 mΩ||1 A|
|200,0…999,9 mΩ||0,1 mΩ||0,1 A|
|1,0000…1,9999 Ω||0,0001 Ω|
|2,000…19,999 Ω||0,001 Ω||10 mA|
|20,00…199,99 Ω||0,01 Ω||0,1 mA|
|200,0…1999,9 Ω||0,1 Ω||0,1 mA|
– input impedance of the voltmeter: ≥200 kΩ
„m.v.” – measured value.