Wind Farms Management
Check how you can operate and manage multi-vendor wind farms
One of the main concerns of managing wind farms are wind turbines: many times, they come from different manufacturers, which in turn requires multiple supervisory systems in the control center. This makes auditing the turbines’ operational contracts difficult, since data is collected by their own manufacturers. Another issue is reaching the minimum availability and efficiency stipulated by contracts: wind turbines’ protections can operate in abnormal levels even if they haven’t stopped for maintenance.
Elipse Power Wind is a platform for automating and managing wind farms, and it can integrate all and every turbines’ and IEDs’ manufacturers used in the substations into a single hub. This solution features a standardized modelling tool for wind turbines that strengthen reliability of data in the auditing process, and thus reduces financial losses in contracts with vendors.
- Improves wind turbines’ availability;
- Reduces financial losses in contracts with vendors;
- Parks operation are safer, more efficient;
- Regulatory risks (fines) are mitigated;
- Shorter engineering and implementation time;
- Decision-making process for new investments is more precise.
- Single platform for correlating substation’s and generation’s events: improves stopping events;
- Oscillograph analysis tool: improves protection settings, reduces the number of undue stops, enhances wind turbines’ availability indexes;
- Extensive communication drivers basis: allows interaction with all and every manufacturers;
- Submodule 2.7 library for sending data to regulatory agencies: implements a logic grouping of events, facilitates integrations, reduces regulatory fines and the number of man-hours needed;
- Standardized reports templates: reduce engineering time, increasereliability;
- Historic database: supports your decisions on future investments.